This is a video presentation for the APHA Annual Meeting in November 2014 created by Dr. Craig Carter, DVM PhD for the James Harlan Steele,... ...Continue reading →
Veterinary Public Health
2016 Annual Meeting and Expo
Monday, October 31, 2016
- 8:30 – 10 a.m. Session 3067.0 Emerging and re-emerging diseases internationally and the One Health perspective (in collaboration with IH)
- 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. Poster Session 3102.0 One Health: the intersection of human, animal, and environmental health
- 12:30 – 2 p.m. Session 3272.0 Human-Animal Journeys: Disease and Climate Change
- 2:30 – 4 p.m. Session 3377.0 One Health: Environmental impacts and zoonotic diseases
- 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Session 371.0 Veterinary Public Health SPIG business meeting
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
- 8:30 – 10 a.m. Session 4053.0 Impact of Animal Interaction on Worker Health and Safety – OHS / VPH Collaboration (in collaboration with OHS)
Learn more about our sessions in the online program.
If you have a specific interest or passion we encourage you to become involved as a member of our Policy Committee, Outreach Committee, or Communications Committee.
Are you short on time? We understand. You can also consider other ways to be more involved in our Section:
1. Respond to an advocacy alert.
2. Post field-related information or opportunities on your online community/listserv.
3. Write an article for our Section’s News & Events page.
4. Encourage a colleague to join APHA.
5. Review abstracts.
The APHA Conference in 2014
This Session was devoted to Dr. James Steele. These videos were shown at the Session.
Photos of Presenters at the 2014 Session